Devon "Bubba" Elliston, wrestling, Denver East
2011 wrestling match
2012 Wrestling results
3 year varsity letterman award.
Class of 2013
GPA 3.8 (honors classes)
Lettered as a freshman in wrestling
Colleges he wants to go to Nebraska, Michigan State, Ohio state or Oklahoma sooner
Carree goals: to be a NCAA Division 1 student athlete (wrestling).
Career outside of sports: Sports newscaster entertainment Lawyer or sports agent.
- Gifted and talented program 1st -5Th grade (2001-2006)
- 2006 got a $5,000 scholarship to go the University of California @Berkeley for the summer institute of the gifted & talented
- Honor roll 1st- 5Th grade (2001-2006)
- Perfect homework award in 2006 5Th grade
- Perfect attendance 2ND-5Th grade 2002-2006
- Odvanced on CSAP mathematics in 4Th & 5Th grade
- 1st place in the 4Th grade science fair
- Outstanding citizenship award in 2002
- 3rd place in the 1st grade science fair
- Lettered frosh year 2009.
- Denver Broncos Futures Football League Championship runner up Denver East.
- 2008 Record 25/ 2 for wrestling tournments
- 2007 and 2008 Second in state for Colorado youth wrestling
- 5Th place in 2006 Colorado state wrestling championships
- MVP for defense at the O.D. football camp
- 2005 leadership award in baseball
- 2005 6Th place in the rocky mountain national wrestling tournament
- MVP in 2005 for football
- MVP in 2005 at the O.D football camp -won a $620 scholarship
- 2004 best defense player for football
- has participated in roller hockey, soccer, baseball.wrestling, track & field, and his true love football =over 41 certificates, trophies and medal's
To be a Athletics and Beyond sponsor please contact us!
Athletics and Beyond Sports clinics and Health fares,
***If you would like to submit an out standing student athlete for up and coming months, please enter the page and fill out the form at the bottom. Good, clear head shot photos must be included to be considered.